Suspecting a nail (toe or finger) infection? Here are some common symptoms:
- Thickened nail
- Whitish to yellow-brown discoloration of the nail
- Brittle, crumbly or ragged nail
- Distorted in shape
- A dark color, caused by debris building up under your nail
- Smelling slightly foul
If you are experiencing one of the common symptoms, Try SFN10, the NEW solution to treat nail fungus:
- Clinically proven: more effective than any other products
on the market to treat nail fungus
- Rapid visible results
- Improves nail appearance
- Deep penetration into the nails due to its innovative microbristle
- Best priced product on the market
- CE mark
- Made in Italy
- 1 x SFN10 = 1 month of treatment
Very easy to use SFN10:
- BEFORE APPLICATION: Remove nail varnish if present. Gently file the entire infected nail(s) to allow the SFN10 solution to penetrate easily & clean the nail(s).
- Apply SFN10 all over the nail(s) and under the outer edge using the brush. Wipe the solution that might be on the skin.
- Allow to dry for 1-2 minutes before putting on socks/tights and shoes.
- Application atI least twice a day, in the morning and evening, is recommended until the nail is completely healed. Note: Depending on the severity of the infection, it can take up to 18 months for the nail to fully heal. If you haven’t seen any improvement within a month of treatment, we recommend seeking for medical advice e.g. podiatrist.
SFN10 is indicated for people seeking an effective treatment for nail fungus.
- Ethyl lactate: kills nail fungus
- Acetic acid: kills nail fungus
- Undecylenic acid: preservative
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone: preservative